Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi to change travel expense report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on an program to create a travel expense report using the 'BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA' FM and it is working fine.However,i am unable to change the trip created using this FM.When i use the SAP transaction TRIP,i am able to change the travel expense report created.I am passing the status approved as '3' and account as '1' in the BAPI.Is there any bapi's available to change the travel expense report created?I would appreciate any assistance.

Regards,

Rajiv C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear there is no standard Bapi to change the same, However there is one to delete the same( <b>BAPI_TRIP_DELETE</b>) and then you can create the same.

Why you not trying to write a new BApi to change the Trip ( as standard is not available).

See other reply there is step by step process to write a custom bapi.

Just start you will find it intersting.

rewardif useful.

Amit Singla

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear there is no standard Bapi to change the same, However there is one to delete the same( <b>BAPI_TRIP_DELETE</b>) and then you can create the same.

Why you not trying to write a new BApi to change the Trip ( as standard is not available).

See other reply there is step by step process to write a custom bapi.

Just start you will find it intersting.

rewardif useful.

Amit Singla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I had gone over all the BAPI's available and as you had mentioned,there is no BAPI available to change the trip.But i can delete the trip and create a new trip again (or) create a custom bapi to change the trip.

Thanks a lot for you suggestions.They are very helpful.

Regards,

Rajiv C