cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script strange problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to modify a SAP Script form.

The versions in developement and Production environemnt were different.

So have downloaded the form from production by progarm RSTXSCRP.

Also uploaded in developemnt by same program.

After uploading, everything displayed properly . But As soon as i do changes either some junk characters like <(> ..<)> before and after every & synbol is inserted automatically or

In the output, the variable names are coming as it is with &. (e.g.:- &vbak-vbeln& in output instead of value)

I am facing this problem first time. Only difference is now the system is unicode enabled while at the time of form creation the driver program was not unicode compatiable.

Any idea? Please help...its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To overcome this problem, use language vector while download and uplading in RSTXSCRP it will solve your problem.

Note: download & upload from application server as it has all unicode enable fonts.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..I am downloading/downloading the form to application server.

Als o using the language Vectoe EN with ticking the check box export only in original language. But still problem persists.

Am I doing something wrong?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether the paragraphs are existing or not for the junk characters window elements.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for quick response.

But the Paragraph is maintained. It is same as the production. In production it is working but here after adding one more text-element, problem starts coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you done the sytax check for the definition and texts?

Also check the margin of that window.

Thanks,

Srinivas