Our billing price does not match our invoice price. Let me try and explain the situation in more detail. We are selling a metal product AB to a customer. However we only charge the customer a specific % of A in product AB. In transaction msc2n we determine the chemistry of our product. In transaction va01 we determine that instead of charging by pounds we designate M%. However, we just did an upgrade to 6.0. Now the invoice saying we are charging 100% when we should only be charging around 70%. So our billing and invoice % does not match. So I need to find out why and fix it.
Will assign points.