cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Prodcut , Price..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

We are using CRM as a stand alone system. While I am creating an Order its not picking Price on itself.

--> I have done all the steps

--> I cant see any condition record from Condition records of Product Master

--> Error from Sales order says "Product 000000001000000011 in sales organization BP_SALES,distribution channel 33 not scheduled"

System suggests me to "check weather The product has been created for the sales organization and distribution channel"

But I donno How to Check weather this product has been created for Specific sales area. Can any1 know how to search?

I still wd like to ask you how to assign a sales area for a Product Born in CRM??

Please help me... quick help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot !!

Best Regards,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Are you looking under "General Data", it should be under that. Not under relationship. It's the std one and u should find it. Which version of CRM r u using? If CRM 5.1 then try to see in UI whether u r getting the link or not.

Thanks,

Atin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Atin,

I am using 5.0. Could you please explain me what is UI....?? how to get into that??

Thanks and best regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

UI is notbthere in 5.0 , it starts from 5.1. Check in GUI itself, see whether u can see the tab under "General data".

Thanx,

Atin

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Atin,

I cant see !! may be hidden somewhere...

Does anyone have suggesion for me?? Please let me know if some1 does !!

Thank you !!

Best regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

CRM product master is controlled via product views and set types. If you want the sales organization tab to be displayed in the product master then you have to make sure the tab is listed in the table COMC_PRVIEW (in your case SALES is the view ID). Use SM30 to edit this table

Once you have assigned set types to these views when maintaining product categories in the Maintain Categories and Hierarchies transaction, the views will appear as tab pages in product maintenance for the appropriate products. The set types themselves will appear as subscreens on the tab page.

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Many thanks for the message. It has partially solved my problem.

But Still I cant Assign my sales area to my meteriel.(allready created). Because I see nothing under Sales and distribution tab.

Do you know why this happens and resolution?

Many thanks in advance !!

Regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

In general all maintained sales areas must eb visible in the drop down of the product maintenance in edit mode.

Did the 'Assign' button is active? Even then if you are not able to see the sales areas, then there are 2 possibilities.

1. Make sure you have enabled the 'object permitted for determination' check box for each sales org unit.

2. Need to refresh the sales buffering;

Let me get you the process from one of my previous threads

1. Enable Buffering for Sales Scenario : tcode - OOATTRCUST :Select the structure node Scenarios. Check the checkbox in the column Buffering for the scenario SALE. Choose Save.

2. Update Buffers for Sales Scenario - Run the following report using SA38

Select the report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE. Select the checkboxes for Delete All Buffers and Restructure buffer on Date. Choose Execute (F8). In note 737315 further details regarding this topic are described. Note you can also schedule a job in transaction SM36 to run this report regularly

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

I followed above steps. But No Luck !!

Did the 'Assign' button is active? Which Assign Buttun you are talking about and where?

Thanks you for your time !!

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give me your mail-id, I will send a screen shot

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

dhineshsap@yahoo.com is my ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see "assign" under Sales and distribution in another system.....(another CRM system all togther).

But I cant see in my test system. there could be some reason.

Best regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

This is the exact 'Assign' button, I was referring to. This should be enabled to assign a sales area. I am not sure why it is not seen in your system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot paul... i dig around and see if i can have it somehow... plz somedo lemme know if u have a solution..

Have a good weekend guys.. bye bye

Regards,

Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Even thought this thread was posted in 2007 I wanted to share a few details that I didn't find in the thread. Hopefully this will help future queries about this issue:

These are the steps that can be taken in CRM 7.0 to display the "Assign" button quoted in the solution of this thread.

1. Go to T-code COMM_HIERARCHY. Select your product hierarchy and item category.

2. In the grid "Assign Set Types" make sure you have this entry:

Set Type: COMM_PR_SALESA

VIEW ID: Sales

Add this row and then get back into COMMPR01. You should see the Sales and Distribution tab with the Assign button.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Tx COMMPR01 open the product and goto tab 'Sales and Distribution'.

Here you can assing sales area and dist channel for products.

Maintain the required sales area and the price should get determined in order.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I am looking around everywhere. I dont have Sales and distribution tab at all....

Do i need to active it somewhere??? Please lemme know.

Best regards,

Dinesh.