cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS job monitoring -- RZ20 job history node get duplicated record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured CCMS/Solution Manager auto monitoring job failure. When a job failed on my satellite system, it created a alert and send notification to my CEN, which is my solution manager. Then solution manager send e-mail to a distribution group.

This is working fine until last week. Now when a job failed, in job history node of RZ20 of my satellite system, the alerts are created mutiple times even the job actually only failed once. For some reasons, the history node of the alerts are updated every 5 minutes with the same job failure. More interestingly, after one hour, it did not create alerts any more. However, as the result I get many e-mails with the same job failure in this once hour, which I expect only one e-mail.

Do you guys encounter the same problem? I am wondering something has been unintentionaly turned on so it's updating every 5 minutes. I want to turn it off. I looked at SM37 try to find if some batch jobs are doing this but did not find anything running on every 5 minutes.

Any helpful answers will definitely be appreciated and reward point.

Yujun Ran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem... Did you get the solution? or anyone else can suggest?

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Once we had the same issue. But once we updated the current ccmsagent in both Solution manger and the satellite system the issue got resolved.

Regards,

Rafikul Hussain