cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create one sales order for two customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all.

I have to plan the following development. Our client can create one sales order for one material and can bill it between two or more payers.

In SAP you would have to create one sales order for each customer and divide the material proportionately between the customers. The doubt is if there is any development with user-exits,badis,... so you can create only one sales order with two "payers" partner functions; you would put a % of participation in each payment so the sistem would create two invoices dividing the total amount of the sales order between the payers.

Could anyone help me?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tonnetti,

If you want 2payers to be possible in the same sales order, you have to include the material as two line items. Then go to each line item, the partners tab and then change the payer there. So now the header partner will have 2payers, and there will be different payers for each line item.

Now you can do a delivery or billing as needed. For a single sales order, two invoices will be created as the payers are different. These invoices can be send to respective payers and the payment can be processed from these payers.

Hope this helps for your scenario.

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navaneetha,

In the Sales Order Header there can be only one payer in the partner functions. As Credit Management, credit check is carried out based on the payer. As such the system cannot allow to take to payers.

Also it will not be allowed to change the partner function in the item line if it is different from the header.

Please go through your reply and revert back with the correct solution if possible.

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I still think it is possible to have an item partner different from header partner, the best example can be ship to party, where multiple line items can have different ship to party and thus resulting in different delivery(delivery split). Also Credit Mngt is based on all payers of the sold to party(which actually means the sold to party himself). You can check the field V_T691F-REGUL in OVA8 (the payer field) for further information.

Can others also post your view on this so that I can rectify if the solution is wrong. I have seen lot of individual sales orders having an invoice split due to different payer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tonnetti,

This is a standard scenario provided by SAP and I dont think you need to develop any code.

Have the same material entered in two line item and assign the payers to the corresponding lines in the line item partner tab.

Before the sales order entry, ensure you have assigned the payers to the sold to party in [XD02] -> Sales Area View -> Partner Tab.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,