cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exlclude in Command WIzard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to set filter values using the command wizard. In the selections I choose a Characteristic eg Sales Org and added the selections for =100.

I aslo want to exclude a few values. What symbol should i use to indicate that it is a EXCLUSE.. (<> does not work)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be the command for EXCLUDE..

Former Member
0 Kudos

where r u seeing the filter command option???

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

okie here is how you can do it .

search for the property set_selection_state_simple double click it and in the sign you should have excluding option.

we are on sp 13 nw2004s.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see a Filter Command option..How to get there..? In the data binding I am using 'Selection Input String' ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am using 'SET SELECTION STATE' as I need to set parameters for multiple Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the Set_selection_state_simple, I am able to define filter only for one characteristic..with one value..Is it possile to exculde more than one value using this..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it possible to EXCLUDE Values (0100, 8100, etc) using 'SET SELECTION STATE' . How to enter this in the Selection Input String..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it..

We need to use Range Selection (RANGE_SELECTION) - Sign (RANGE_SELECTION_SIGN) which will give you options to exclude values.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/44/33eb61e2173ec8e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fantastic , keep it going , we are all getting there

Sorry was late in answering caught up in meetings all day long.

thanks

amit