Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RSUSR008_009_NEW, tcode S_BCE_68002111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are now on ECC60 and previously we were using the table SUKRI and the program RSUSR008 which has been replaced with program RSUSR008_009_NEW. This program appears to not use table SUKRI and actually appears to have more functionality such as using authorization objects when considering critical tcode combinations. Previously it just looked at tcodes.

Has anyone successfully used this new program and how did you populate the tables. We have tcodes from SUKRI but we would now need auth objects to I am assuming. Any documentation or information would be helpful. I am going to continue to search on this topic.

Thanks,

Mary

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

I assume you have seen the note 664213 - SUIM New report for analysis of critical authorizations. You are right: RSUSR008 works with 2 tables

SUKRI Transaction Combinations Critical for Security

SUKRIT Text table for SUKRI (crit. comb. of trans. authoriz.)

and the new programm with some more:

usrvarcom, usrcrcomb, uscrcomid, uscrauth, usrvar, usrcombt, sscrfields, usrvarcomt, ust10s, ust10c, ust04, ust12, usrvart, usrvarid, uscrauthid, uscrauidt, usrcomb, usr02, usgrp, usrefus, str_agrs, usr10, tobj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

You can check authorizations at object level in earlier releases as well using report RSUSR009 (the backend table for defining the critical authorizations is USKRIA).

008 and 009 are now merged into the 008_009_NEW report and more features are added.

There is a post here from last year sometime by Justin Dundas-Smith which explains nicely how he goes about setting up critical authorizations and combinations using a "bottom-up" approach. It is independent of the tool used.

Analyzing critical authorizations and SOD conflicts in SAP is nothing new... but it is sometimes hard to find a system which actually used the standard reports.

I have read about an include which can be used to simulate the authorization checks (which are often influenced by customzing and settings, such as authorization groups for example) but not had the opportunity to try it out yet. Have you used it?

Cheers,

Julius