Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to open up Shipping Condition (LIKP-VSBED) field on Delivery

shaik_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can some one let me know if we can open the shipping condition (LIKP-VSBED) field on the shipment tab of delivery can be opened for user input and what are the implications, if any?

Thank you all,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shaik,

Changing the shipping Condition will impact the Shipping point, Route determination.

I don't think any one will allow to make these fields editable. But try using SHDO.

If you don't mind, Can you let me know the scenario that made you think to change this field ?

Regards,

Ajai.

shaik_a
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ajai,

Thanks for your response. We had the same concerns. But our users came up with this requirement to handle some orders when it is discovered very late in the process that the order has been shipped with an incorrect shipping condition.

The standard process would be to reverse all the documents and correct the sales order and re-do the steps (delivery, PGI and Billing). In some of this cases the order was delivered to the right customer but just used the wrong shipping condition. Currently the Sales document itself is allowing us to change this field.

Please let me know if you have any ides to overcome this issue.

Thanks,

Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shaik,

So you came to this situation because of the wrong shipping condition being entered manually. If the shipping condition has any impact in delivering the goods to the customer, then we should delete the delivery for the sales order, change the SO and then recreate the delivery.

If the order was already shipped to the customer, for what purpose we need to change the Shipping condition in the delivery?. I don't find any reason other than reporting purpose.

We followed the similar process to change the shipping condition in the delivery. Delete the delivery and recreate it after correcting the SO.

SO I suggest you to stop wasting your time thinking to change the attributes of those fields...

Convince your customer with all the consequences of changing those fields and also let them know that SAP doesn't recommend that.

Regards,

Ajai.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.