cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iView with isolation level = embedded in a role doesn't receive the focus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have assigned an iView(with isolation level equal to Embedded) to a role.

I click on it in the TLN, I can see the iView but the name it doesn't receive the focus.

If I change the isolation level of the iView to URL, the name in the TLN receives the focus.

Due to the project, the iView should have the isolation level = embedded. Do you have an idea what I should done for the iView name receives the focus.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Pino.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem, I created a page with isolation equal to URL and I put the iView with the isolation equal to Embedded and now it works fine.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I have created a role, with :

1st a page with isolation level = embedded this page has an iView with isolation level =URL;

2nd an iView with isolation level = embedded,I need it, due a specific development.

3th a page with isolation level = embedded this page hasan iView with isolation level =URL;

So, in the TLN(level 2) if I select the 1st label or the 3th label, no problem, the focus stay on my selection. But when I select the the 2nd label I see its content, but the selection, that I done before(1st label or 3th label on the TLN) has the focus.

Regards,

Pino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pino,

could you provide more detailed information about the role structure? Is the iView included in a page? When the iView does not receive the "focus" where is the "focus" intead?

Best regards,

Martin