cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reciever file adapter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus

We have 5 msgs stuck in 'delivering' status . I have checked http://<server>:<port>/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp link and found that these 5 are holding up the queue. Below is the statistics.

File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/SystemRecv true 0 5 (5) 5

I went and saw in Received Messages-> Asynchronus and found these 5 msgs in 'delivering' status but there is no option to delete that or make it as failed.

Can someone pls hlep me how to clean up this queue so that the msgs wont come and lock here.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>We have 5 msgs stuck in 'delivering' status

you are talking about IE or AE,

SMQ2 and SMQ1 only work for messages stuck in IE,if your messages are stuck in AE they won't do no good,if they are stuck in IE,then go to SMQ2 give the client name as * and then see and clear the stucked queues.

i guess ur messages are stuck in AE.if yes,then since they are in delivering status you should not mess up with it,its possible that the messages is huge or is taking more time due to some issue,but as long as they are delivering its fine.

if the status is Holding or system error or something like that then u need to re-process it

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

It is in AE and they are in delivering status from Sep 9th so I dont think they are doing something and more over all these 5 are taking up the entire queue so none of the other msgs are getting processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

phewww,thats a lot of time:)

anyways please take help from the following blog

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

if it does not work,then restart the Java engine,hopefully it will solve ur issue

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

This isnt helping me .. my msgs are in delivering status, so I dont know how to cleanup those msgs. I did a restart also it didnt help me either.

Any other help pls..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

in the MessagingSystem servlet there should be a bin in "Admin Action" column.. Throw the message clicking on this bin. Is it possible?

http://<host>:<port>/MessagingSystem/

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or try to Cancel message in RWB->Message Monitoring

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

For these msgs which are in 'delivering' status there is not 'admin action' i searched for this same actually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cant do a cancel msg for msgs in 'delivering' status, tried that too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

kumar, are they rescheduled?

is the target system ready to accept these messages?

did you try re-send them?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that too, no luck.

Its not updating the status because it is in 'delivering' status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Making a CPACache refresh can help you.

regards.

roberti

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->but all the queues in SMQ1 and SMQ2 are clear, I dont see any msgs there.

You have to choose the particular queue and clean...if you will select all..then all will be cleaned up..

Yep that is used for this purpose only when messages got struck in queues .

Former Member
0 Kudos

TA - SMQ2 andSMQ1 are used for message queues( for inbound and outbound messages respectivily..) from there you can clean the queues....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you , but all the queues in SMQ1 and SMQ2 are clear, I dont see any msgs there