cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the error when creating the Sc or GRing the PO. The error says "Enter a country for partner 0060009008 with type 'Goods Recipient" or this error can be "Enter a country for partner 0060009008 with type 'Requester".

When I checked in BP transaction there is country for the BP. Also I have checked in BBP_USERS_CHECK and I found the user consistent.

Please advise where I am wrong ro what is to be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have repaired the user with level-2 but then too it is throwing the error. I have checked:

1) The organization unit consistency

2) Ship to adresss country etc

3) Organization unit Address and country code etc.

4) Repaired the user with level-2, even though it was consistent.

Then too it is giving the same problem. Any suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Could you check your user with users_gen Transaction ? Repair incorrect users and set the level 2 (replace BP) A new BP was created and the messages do not appear anymore!!!

Please check addresses in ppoma_bbp and in Ship-to Address. All Addresses should be valid and ok. Open the ship-to-address tab of your item in the shopping cart. Check if the country is filled ? check in TA ppoma_bbp if the adress of organizational unit is ok.

Do you create good or service item in your Requirement ?

<u>Related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

The Org unit that this user is integrated into seems to be inconsistent. Can you check the consistency of the org unit where this User exists from Trx PPOMA_BBP and ensure the Org Unit BP has been created.

Also, please check the address of the Org unit and ensure the address including country is populated !

Hope this resolves your issue !

Pls assign points for usefull answers !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution in the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>