cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen layout for Special G/L indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if you create a new special g/l indicator, you can change the screen layout that the system gives you. I need to create some which can have a screen layout similar to the one used in 01 key account.

Thanks in advanced,

Olga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SHD0 or go to the screen where you book invoice and choose menu option EDIT under screen variant is there.

Hope this is clear if yes assign points

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'll try to do this, and I'll give you an answer as fast as I can try it. I'm not developer and I need the help of one of my developer colleagues.

Thanks so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Do you need certain feilds (PO number / Sales order number ) to pop up/appear for a special GL indicator transactions like payment request / down payment ?? In that case you can make use of Feild status groups and make those feilds mandatory/optional.

If your need is something else then you can use coding block.

Regards

Santosh Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I´m going to give you some examples about what I want to do. First, I would like to used the special G/L indicator H security deposit which is configurated like as others special G/L transaction types. When I post with this Special G/L indicator the system shows me some fields in the accounting screen layout such as "Due on", "Invoice reference", "Assignment", etc. I would like to change this screen layout because I need fields like "Payment terms", "Payment block indicator", etc. What I did was to change field group status of the reconcilation account that this special G/L indicator has, and key accounting configuration that this special G/L indicator uses. It doesn't work because I make these fields optional and the system didn´t show me those.

Other I need to do It's make new special G/L indicators because I need to post with a different reconciliation account and I need to configurated the screen layout with fields such us Payment terms, Payment blick indicator, etc. I mean I need to create my own screen layout.

I don´t know if this gives you more details about what I want to do.

Thanks so much.

Best regards, Olga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain field status of posting keys? OB41.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have configurated posting key 39 as posting key 31, but the system doesn´t show me fields like "payment terms", etc that I' ve made optional fields.

Thanks for your help.