cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parsing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am still kind of new to XI and have run across a problem. We started with just two XI systems, one DEV and on Prod. Well, we built a QA box and transported our Prod developments to the QA box and started testing. All applications worked well with the exception of one of the ones that makes Web Service calls that seems to fail on the first call. The error we are getting is a Parsing error with the following additional text:

<b>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Couldn't find delivery channel for message: 8899d204-b4e3-f94f-8e8d-34d7b5ff2bc9</b>

Even in the error, in SXMB_MONI we are seeing things that we have not seen before. Like we are seeing values in Sender/Receiver Schemes and Sender?Receiver Agency which have never shown up on our other boxes.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm.. This is strange.. But strange is also to move scenarios from production to QA

Well, Michael - normally it works that when you transport objects from DEV to QA, systems are automatically changed for QA (if u had R3D on DEV it will be changed fro R3Q on QA) - if you have of course done settings in the SLD.

So maybe when you tried to trensport scenarios from PRO to QA, some changes have been done with systems and it is not working anymore..

Check you objects: sender agreement, receiver agreement.. Do you have a Party there?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks I will look into that. But we also wiped the box and moved from DEV to QA and received the same error. But I will check the party on the agreements per your suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked for the party information but there is none. But that is true of our DEV and PRD boxes. There is no party in our receiver agreements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, let's start from the beginning

Is strange behaviour is on the QA, right?

Can you send exact information about the scenario? (What type of system from, to, ...)

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is correct. There are no problems with PRD and DEV. We are trying to send data to a Web Service and it is failing on the first call. It is using SOAP. It says the error is happening in the Adapter Framework. Also, there have been no changes to anything in the Integration Builder. The only change has been in the Int. Directory where we put in the location of the Web Service which was copied from DEV and we know that is correct because it works in DEV.

One of the differences that I have seen is that in the Receiver Agreement there is a field populated called SECURITY STANDARD, even though we don't have the Security Box checked in the Comm Chan.

When I checked the Integration Engine it is yellow because there is a yellow for the self test on is Web Service Security available.

I also checked the Adapter Monitor and it is RED because of SLD Access is RED.

I hope this is enough information, please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Mike