cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg career path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Right now I am working on SAP XI and planning to do course on one more Netweaver component ..Could any one suggest which one is better between BI and EP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better go for MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls give why its better

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

definitely MDM is must be your best bet,it leverages on XI functionalities for data tranefer.

other options can be ARIS or Solman.

ARIS will definitely help you in business process designing

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because now a days companies are using MDM for centrally Maintaining , Configuring and Unifying the Master Data .....

It is more popular in Overseas.. as compared to India..Moreover your knowledge of XI will be used in a better way in MDM.

As it is used for maintaining the master data( and the role of XI comes when ever exchange of data is required ) not like BI/EP for reporting and People Integration/Collaboration.

What's your opinion dinesh..:-) ?

Regards,

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

What you said is absolutely correct. I am also looking for career change. I am also planning to do the MDM Course. But in India, we will not find any organizations to give the training..

As for as my knowledge and experience, it is better to shift to MDM instead of XI. Now the requirement for XI is very less.

Could you suggest any organization in India to give the training in MDM...

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll suggest you the same what dinesh has said....:-)

Rest from XI point of view BI and EP both are same...It is up to ur personnel interest..

Regards,