cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding document management system(dms)

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an requirement that i should get different image depends on selection.For each material i should get image that is different image based on selection i have achieved this by storing my images in mime and then i create ztable and i achieved this thing.but now requirement is i don't want to have ztable and the images has to be stored in dms.how can i save all my material images in dms then how i link to that bsp.can anyone help me regarding this in detail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raja_thangamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the blog which explain how to store & display the images from BDS, not from DMS. For DMS you need to do some configration. But for BDS you no need to do config.

This is the easiest way to do.

<a href="/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/06/27/organize-your-business-attachments-from-web your business attachments from Web</a>

<b>*Reward each useful answer</b>

Raja T

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for sending me the details about the bds i hope it can really help me a lot and know the things about bds.but I wanted the images to be stored on the material master additional data section. Via document management system. so please send me the details about the Document management system and how can i link that material master image to the bsp application via Document management system.I hope you can send me the details of document management system along with some sample code.