cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Balances by Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find a report that will allow me to compare the monthly balances for all accounts for a company code between two periods. I do not want YTD balances which report S_ALR_87012284 provides. For example I would like to compare the total amounts posted to each account for period 1 only vs the total amount posted to each account for period 2 only. So lets say what was posted in the month of August for all accounts vs what was posted to all accounts in the month of September. So it would be something like FS10N but with each account listed not a total number for all accounts on one line. It would be a posting period activity report comparison not a true YTD Trail Balance Report.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

You can try from GLT0 table .. Your requirement will fulfill...

Cheers

Pk

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried transaction code RFBILAOO OR RFBILA00 I get transaction does not exist.

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

They are reports and not transactions. Use Transasaction SA38 and enter RFBILA00 there.

In any case there is no need to do this, since you are calling the same report that is in S_ALR_87012284

Kind regards

Message was edited by:

Dominic Holdstock

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try with report RFBILA00 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. However we are using the new General Ledger. I am looking for a R3 FI report that I can give to the home organization to run and review their accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi donald,

You are right...for users you cannot give the table format.. lewt me check..

cheers

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi donald,

YOu can create a query in SQ01 or

can create a report in GRR1( report painter) and can give the same to users..

Cheers

Pk