cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data for datasource 0IM_FA_IP_8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day SDN'ers

I am trying to load data into Cube 0IMFA_1 for Investment Management purposes (IM). There is some detailed SAP documentation which tells us how to do so. One of the prerequisites is that we load assignment data for orders using datasource 0IM_FA_IP_8. My problem is that when I try and extract data from the source system using this datasource, then I do not get any data across. In the source system, when I test the extractor in transaction RSA6, I also get no data. Is this normal, or could there be a problem?

I would appreciate any assistance on this and points will definitely be awarded.

Thank you

Rayan Noor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rayan,

If data is not available in the source system, ask you functional consultants(I assume source system is R/3) to create some sample data then load data to you data target,Its not a great deal.

It seems development is going parallely in the source also, thats why there is no data in the source system.

Regards

Prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

The IM application in our source system has been live for about 8 years now, so I am quite worried that I get no data when I run this extractor. But you have given me an idea - I will ask the functional consultant whether CO orders are, in fact, configured so that they are assigned to Projects.

Thank you

Rayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Noor,

I am stuck with the same issue now, how did you fix this issue. 0IM_FA_IP_9 has records but 0IM_FA_IP_8 has no records.

another thing is in 0CO_OM_OPA_1 update rules routine it says :

loop at lt_ass_values assigning <ls_ass_values>.

move-corresponding: <ls_ass_values> to RESULT_TABLE.

RESULT_TABLE-currency = COMM_STRUCTURE-currency. "CSS 00740524 2000 Ben

• If you enter the following line you will see no orders assigned to

• WBS-Elements:

• RESULT_TABLE-coorder = COMM_STRUCTURE-coorder.

RESULT_TABLE-curtype = COMM_STRUCTURE-curtype.

check not RESULT_TABLE-amount is initial.

if s_flg_curr_con_act is initial.

*----

• Take over values.

*----

append RESULT_TABLE.

else.

do i need to take uncomment that coorder assignemnt so that orders get populated in cube.

does anybody has this issue before, pls suggest me how get over this.

Regards

Robyn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even if i took out the comment from update rules still the same, in our report budget, actuals commitments are not rolled down to orders .from program position-wbs element-order.

looks like this 0IM_FA_IP_8 is culprit, its not bringing any data from R>3. basically this is used for these assignment of orders to WBS elements.

does anybody came across this issue before.

Regards

Robyn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Thanks for the info. I have already tested it in R/3, though, and no data is extracted.

regards

Rayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

fist you can chek the data by t-code RSA3 inr/3.

i hope it is helpful

regards,

murali