<Header>

</Header>

<Body>

<Child>

</Child>

</Body>

<Footer>

</Footer>

Header,Body and Footer are in same level.

So,now my question is how to define FCC parameters for this kind of structure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recordset structure = Header,Body,Foote ( do not specify occurrence)

Header.fieldSeparatot = ,

Body.

Footer.

Header.endSeparator = nl ( even if u dont specify it will take it by default)

Body.

Footer.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naresh,

Instead of looking at n number of thereads, look at the SAP documentation for File Adapter content conversion. Simple and easy to understand. You will understand the concept instead of just copying from some one's solution..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

u want fixedlength or CSV file?

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check below links for FCC.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/06/08/content-conversion-patternrandom-content-in-input-file

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/17/nab-the-tab-file-adapter

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/06/08/how-to-send-a-flat-file-with-various-field-lengths-and-variable-substructures-to-xi-30

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/06/08/content-conversion-patternrandom-content-in-input-file

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/17/nab-the-tab-file-adapter

/people/jeyakumar.muthu2/blog/2005/11/29/file-content-conversion-for-unequal-number-of-columns

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2004/12/15/how-to-send-a-flat-file-with-fixed-lengths-to-xi-30-using-a-central-file-adapter

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

phani

Reward points if Helpful