cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal user store and Max DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP NW04 Sneak Preview SP 11

I'm getting an exception com.sap.security.core.server.userstore.UserstoreException: Could not refresh user USER_NAME

com.sap.security.api.NoSuchUserAccountException: Cannot lock it is in use by another owner. The lock collision occurred with user <unknown>.

at com.sap.security.core.imp.AbstractUserAccount.<init>(AbstractUserAccount.java:385)

I think the problem is in MaxDB. May be table rows were locked...

Had anybody the same problem?

How to check does MaxDB work correctly?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The thread is closed and it was meant for his issue. Can you please post a new thread describing the problem a little more clearly?

Thanks

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Every activity is recorded and the corresponding is put in the log files. But the size you mentioned seems to be huge indeed. Incase if this stops the installation, just turn on the log overwrite option. This will start overwriting the log area incase if it gets filled.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel.

I have the same problem, the log files is fill, but i can´t turn on the log overwrite option, the option is not available, how i can change this option? this problem stop my job.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

The MaxDB users accounts were not created properly and this has caused the error. The system security settings might a main cause for this. Check this thread which will address to the same.

I would suggest you to post this thread in the WAS Installation because it will get you more replies and get your problem solved at the earliest.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was is log size

My log volume (1.5GB) was full. I created another log002 volume and it worls now...

The question is why log volume is filled up so fast? (during 2 weeks) ?

I'm using my installation only for deploing portles.

Why redeploy of portlet results growing of log volume?