cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user administration - read rights for customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there s. th. like a only-read-right for the whole customizing img or do I have to get the rights for all the different t-codes inside the img?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Hansi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you after a PFCG profile that is a display all for IMG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

s.th. like this. The point is I'm new to right management. But there must be s.th. like a profile with which I get the right to see all the transactions related to the img or not? Our admin is saying we have to specify which transactions we need exactly which is quiete annoying. Instead I need a possibility to say: "Give me read-rights for this profile" and I can look after the customizing myself... Is there a way???

Thanks a lot.

BR,

Hansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasa said s. th. like "for the whole IMG only" - this is exactly what I'm looking for - but what do I have to do for this (better let to be done?). Like a said, if there's a good introduction tell me and I will look myself...

Thanks, Hansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

I have found something for you.

There is an authorization object called S_IMG_ALL

You need to give yourself this and activity type make sure you have display access and not "*".

Depending on how your IMG is set up you may need to add Project details.

Hope this helps, please award points if this is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hansi,

For the whole customizing IMG only.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

just to be sure - a read-only one for the whole IMG yes? Can you give me a hint were I can find some information on the net? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Hansi