cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have maintianing the Import Pricing procedure and I have assigned the schema to the vendor and all master data Info record, vendor master maintained, But in PO I am getting Net price is greater than 0. Please send the solution.

regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Check the Schema in Vendor Master Purchasing View..

If you assigned Some other pricing Schema Vendor (Vendor Master record Purchasing View) you may be get this issue.

Check Schema and reply...

Regards

Madasamy.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ok I got this,

May be since we are maintaining the STD price in material master we have to maintain the commercial price in accounting view 2 I think.

Now can I want to know how to take the MIRO document print out, suppose if I want to clear planned delivery cost to customs.

regards,

Madhu

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Did you maintain the conditions in the info record for the combination of the material,vendor,pur org & the plant?. If you create the PO for the same above said combination ( material,vendor,pur org & the plant ), the price should defaulted into the PO. Check this combinations.

2. if not enter manually the net price value in the Net price field in the item overview of the PO?.

Check and reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I will check,

Is the commercial price maintaining in material master at accounting view2 is neccessary. When I entered the price i am not getting this error and also after entering and if i delete the same price also i can able to make PO. I am not finding any difference in this.

regards,

Madhu

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.The price in material master is used for valuation purpose only. The price which is maintain at info record is default into your PO.

2.I didn't get ur question?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ok I got this,

May be since we are maintaining the STD price in material master we have to maintain the commercial price in accounting view 2 I think.

Now can I want to know how to take the MIRO document print out, suppose if I want to clear planned delivery cost to customs.

regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in your condition analysis screen what it is showing?also you try with maintaining condition records for your condition type thro'MEK1.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I will check,

Is the commercial price maintaining in material master at accounting view2 is neccessary. When I entered the price i am not getting this error and also after entering and if i delete the same price also i can able to make PO. I am not finding any difference in this.

regards,

Madhu