cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abnormal Error in VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made on OBD (VL01N) & Bill (VF01). I cancelled the bill through VF11 and reverse the PGI through VL09. Then I again do the PGI of the same OBD and made another bill against that OBD.

Now I cancelled the bill again and want to reverse the PGI. But system shows the error <b>"All items of document ...doc_no... already cancelled/reversed".</b>

Waiting for your reply.

Kuldeep Dahiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VL02N check if the PGI is already reversed or not ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

I already checked, PGI have not been reversed.............

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

Check in VL02N, Goto Header -> Processing whether the status of "<b>Goods Issue" is "C</b>". If so, change it to "<b>A</b>" and try once again.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

Status is "C" but problem is that we can't change the status to "A" becuase field is display mode only or disable mode instead of that we have opened it in change mode i.e. VL02N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there nobody who can solve this problem?????????????????????

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

You can try with this

==> Go to SE16

==> Type the relevant table

==> Give the relevant data

==> Enter "/h" on top and enter twice

==> Select "Code"

==> On the bottom change "Show" to "Edit (should be in CAPS)" and select the pencil

==> Now the data will be in editable made.

==> Change the required data and save it

Normally, this practice SHOULD NOT BE ENCOURAGED. So take care.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for ur reply.

After following your procedure now my OBD is editable i.e. VL02N tcode showing that this OBD can be PGI again.

But what will happen to the MATERIAL DOC which was refferenced by this OBD no. Which should be reversed and same stock should be moved in back.

I hope that you are getting me....... However I have reversed the changes which you suggest through SE16.

Waiting for your reply.

Kuldeep Dahiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Sorry, I have forgot to post the solution of above problem. The above problem was realy an abnormal problem. I had got the solution of above problem from SAP Global Support (OSS).

The above problem in which when we were trying to reverse the PGI, system is referencing the earlier material document which was already cancelled.

Reason: Reason for this behaviour of the system is that somehow the earlier material document of same number range is created in the database 7 hours later than the new material document i.e. mat.doc xxxxx100 is existing in database with creation date & time which was 7hours later than the mat.doc. xxxxx101.

Solution: Solution replied by the SAP people is that change the creation time of mat.doc. xxxxx101 in database in such way that creation time is later than xxxxx100. Our OBD was successfully reversed after changing the time as above.

Thanks

Kuldeep Dahiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kULDEEP

as lakshmipati told to follow the steps and i tried but i am confused please tell me how to do with an example that you did.

==> Go to SE16

I have gone to se16.

==> Type the relevant table

please tell me what table you tyoed

==> Give the relevant data

what data given

==> Enter "/h" on top and enter twice

i enterd twice but seen the souce code.

==> Select "Code"

this button is not there

==> On the bottom change "Show" to "Edit (should be in CAPS)" and select the pencil

==> Now the data will be in editable made.

==> Change the required data and save it

please kindly tell me .so much thanks