cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIELD STATIUS OF SPECIAL G/L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When I am posting with the spl.G/L posting key like 29,31 etc.....In the Posting key field status I maintained WBS element field is optional and also in Vendor recon G/L acoount field status group also i maintained WBS field is Optional.

But i am not getting WBS field in Spl g/l line item. Here I want note that ,say fior Eg: for a particular project I am giving advance to a vendor. Here I want to enter the WBS element. But it is not appearing while posting the document.

appreciate for earliest reply

Thanks in advance

Babu.

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WBS element is an account asignment cost objct... whether you can book advance payment to the WBs element....

Yes like the way we handle downpayment in sales order process ..(. it will automatically create a down payment request and then finance person will process the down payment....) the same way we can do from WBS element also...

but while assigning a WBs element at the time of making down payment...i am doubt...

Cheers

PK

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The special gl indicator which are created under OBXT you can book entries but you are not able to post advance payment

the special gl indicator which are created under other you cant book any invoices against that special gl indicator

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont' forger that when you post using special GL, posting goes not on account definied in customer/vendor master record, but on account defined in OBXY or OBXT. So, check field status of thoose accounts.