SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail - Archive site error - customer 854 not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

our application experts are trying to create a new site and they are getting error "customer 854 not maintained". They asked us to archive the site 854 so that they can recreate it.

Now, the regular person who does this task is not available so, I am trying to do it. I found a <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/690340">Note 690340</a> which describes the procedure. But when I go to the step 1, transaction WB02, all menu options are disabled and it gives error as "customer 854 not maintained". Similarly, if I try to mark the site for archiving, it gives same error again. If I try to archive the site, it gives error, site not marked for archiving.

Could anybody help with this problem please? Thanks.

Regards

Ana

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl use the following link for steps for archiving sites:

Better create a new site. You cant use the same site number once it is archived I suppose.

Regards,

ManiKumaar

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi A,

I presume you are maintaing the site as a customer and in that case please click on Customer tab on the site master in WB02 and see whether it is properly set up for the correct General data,company code data and also the sales area data and then you can proceed accordingly.

Also see the following tables for the site entries :

MARC

WLK1

MBEW

Hope this info has been useful....

Rgds,

Aram K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

When I go to WB02, write 854 in the site field and hit enter, it gives me below error. When I switch to display mode, it allows mw to view data but there is no customer tab. We are on ECC 6.00.

-

ERROR----

Customer 854 not maintained

Message no. WN506

Diagnosis

A customer that has not been created in the system, or has already been archived, is assigned to the plant.

System Response

The plant data cannot be changed. If the customer has already been archived and deleted, changes to the address can lead to inconsistencies. The site data can only be displayed.

Procedure

Check whether the customer has been archived and deleted. If it has been, you can retrieve the customer from the archive.

If you want to change the assignment, use the appropriate transaction.