cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i do a SmartSync project with AWT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i want do an AWT application, but i I would like to use a SmartSync Project, can i? How?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, off course you can. Process is pretty much the same like with JSP version: take the MEREPMETA.XML file and work with it. The API is pretty much the same - just the UI handling is different.

What is your general problem there?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a SmartSync project, add the xml file (with runtime AWT), but when i finish it, appear jsp...

Message was edited by:

Victor Capi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I guess there we are talking about different things - or you do not tell me all the things you do. If you just add MEREPMETA.XML - this file is the description of the persistence - and this has not much to do with JSP or AWT.

So where does your JSP come from? Have you done the import via the MDK? If this is the case, I think you said you would create a new SmartSyncProject - and this for sure creates a new JSP project. You have to go the hard way, create a new MI project, select AWT there and then add the XML file manually to there.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how can work with the SyncBO in AWT?

Have i copy the methods that appear when i create a SmartSyncProject?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Well, as I said - AWT projects - it is the hard way. Yes, you have to develop that for your own - and some stuff you can off course copy from the JSP project. I know no other way then that.

Hope this helps anyway.

Regards

Oliver

Answers (0)