cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Registers for sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can anyone help me to know what are the registers i can assign to excise group in SAP SD

Thanks In Advance

S Kumar Valluru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Lakshmi pathi Ji,.........iam useing mcta t-code in dev client system is popultating a screen with message

No data exists for chosen selection

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

may i know how to generate the Std customer analysis report in TC: MC(A or MCTA.

As i am able to generate it one client, but unable to generate in another client which has gone live on september.

wat r the required data to be updated for this.

i/ps will be great help & rewarded.

With regards,

Vijayashree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayashree

It is enough in both the Transaction Codes, just enter the sales organization and of course see the period (from to) is flowing. It should work.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Laxmipathi,

Nice to c u r response, as I am not aware of posting the mail in SDN to particular person.

Regarding the issue which i have addressed i.e., generate std customer analysis report.

I have tried a lot with the same process u mention, but still its not working both in DEV & PRD.

The moment I give all Sales Org, From & To period, message pops up "No Data Exists for Choosen Selection".

But the Same data if i give in other client it works.

I/ps will be of great help.

With Regards,

Vijayashree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayashree

I am little bit confused on your comments <b>"</b>its not working both in DEV & PRD<b>"</b> and <b>"</b>if i give in other client it works<b>"</b>. What does it mean??

As I said earlier, in all transaction codes (MCTA, MC(A etc.,) if you just enter sales organization and execute it should work. There is no need to give all other details indicated by you.

From the error indicated by you, <b>"</b>No Data Exists for Choosen Selection<b>"</b>, I presume that in the client in which you are trying, there is no sales data exists. Only master datas are available. Check once again.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Laxmipathi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know how to post to particular person in SDN.

Actually I am on 2 support Projects, thats wat I mean i.e., i am able to execute report in client n not able to execute in another client.

Regarding the issue, the project which has gone live recently, i am unable to execute Std customer analysis report. The moment i give the i/ps it shows a msg which i had posted earlier. is this related to SIS r LIS, where in we do updating and all the customization.

i/ps will b of great help n rewarded too.

With Regards,

Vijayashree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayashree

Check the link as to how to post in this forum

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement&

Meanwhile, with regard to your query on standard reports, if there is any data available in the client in which you are trying to generate, definitely it <b>SHOULD</b> come. If not, there would have been NO transactions made. I feel no other possibilities.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RG23D Depot transaction of finished goods and this is relevant to SD-CIN

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/95/00bb3cfbe1624be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shesagiri,

may i know how to generate the Std customer analysis report in TC: MC(A or MCTA.

As i am able to generate it one client, but unable to generate in another client which has gone live on september.

wat r the required data to be updated for this.

i/ps will be great help & rewarded.

With regards,

Vijayashree