cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Qualified Table records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to retrieve values from a qualified look up table named "Price" which has a structure like below:

Field name Type Qualifier

Lower Bound Integer No

Purchasign Info Record Id Text No

Purchasing Organization LookUpFlat No

Currency LookUpFlat yes

Amount Currency no

Price base quantity Measurement yes

Price base quantity UOM LookUpFlat yes

This table has lookups to other tables and i need to retreieve all the price table records including the lookup flat values.

The problem here is i am able to retrieve only Qualifier =No values (Excluding Lookup flat as Type) and all qualified values are showing as R1[Null], R2 [Null]

Please tell me a solution to how to reterive all Qualified lookup fields.

With Thanks

Mary Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas Bane ,

Thank you for your reply, but what i am looking for is a differnt concept.

The conecpt you have explained is when you import data into DM through Import Manager, but what i need to do is by using JAVA API. Using Com.sap.mdm Framework.

Using this java API we are trying to display lookup table named Price in an application. we have already achived in displaying Maintable records, but we are stuck in displaying qualified lookup values.

With Thanks,

Mary Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Non-qualifier values (Qualifier=No) belong to records in a qualified table. Qualifier values (Qualifier=Yes) belong to records in the main table. Given this is the case, you access qualifier values off a main table record.

You do this using the method Record.getFieldValue like another other field. The only difference is you can type cast the MdmValue to QualifiedLookupValue. Something like this:

MdmValue value = record.getFieldValue(qualifiedLookupField);
QualifiedLookupValue qualLookupValue = (QualifiedLookupValue) value;
QualifiedLinkValue[] links = qualLookupValue.getQualifiedLinks();

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

First of all if u need to retrive the Qualified lookup table values then u need to map first the fields which are non qualifiers.

The process is as follows

1. First u do all the field level mappings for the fields which are non qualifiers like Lower bound, Puchase info rec, Purchasing org.

2. Then execute import for these non Qualifiers as a combination. the specify what ever import action that u want such as create, skip etc

3. Now its turn for the qualifier fileds go into the master table and again map the non qualifiers after mapping them map the fields which are Qualifiers which are currency,price base qty, Price.

4. Now the most inportant step we need to create a compound field just right click on the field which is a qualifier like Price or Currency on the source side and create compund field on the table like price information.

5. Fetch these mappings with any of the other master table mappings like u can fetch it with Supplier part no.

6. And execute import and u will get all the values related to the Qualified Table.

I hope dis helps u

Regards Tejas.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reterieve in a sense, i mean to display records by using java API, not by using syndicator/import manager

using com,.sap.mdm, framework.

With thanks

Mary Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Data Manager or MDM Syndicator to retrive the data,

Ganesh Kotti