cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when importing SAP Provisioning Framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone here successfully imported the SAP Provisioning Framework that is provided together with SP1?

I noticed that the there are 2 different files of this SAP Provisioning Framework: one is provided automatically when installing the IDM 7.0 SP1, and the other is provided as an attachment to sap note 1106354.

But I could not import either of them. For the previous one, I got error: <i>Could not update identity center with job '1582/DummyLinkScriptJob'.</i>

And for the latter one, the error is: <i>Could not update identity center with job '1619/UnAssignUserFromSunOneGroup'.</i>

Can anyboby give me some hint, where the problem could be?

Many thanks in advance!

Bin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bin,

I've imported the SAP Provisioning Framework in several demo installations - but didn't got any errors;-)

Well, I've first had applyed note 1106354 executing the stored procedure which is part of the attachment of the note and then copying the mcc-file and the dst-files to the correct folders.

Next, I've imported the SAP Provisioning Framework (=the mcc-file) to Identity Store 1 (the guide suggests to create another Identity Store, however, I sucessfully tried to use the existing one).

Did you set the "Ignore references to other objects" flag?

You get many warnings telling "The reference to... is removed" but these messages can be ignored.

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

SAP NetWeaver Identity Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

thanks a lot for your help. Actually I did exactly the same what you mentioned in your reply. And the steps I followed could be summerised as :

1. Install Windows 2003

2. Update Windows 2003 to SP2 , as required by SQL Server 2005

3. Install IIS component , as required by SQL server 2005

4. Install SQL Server 2005

.Mixed-mode security

.Not case-sensitive (default)

5. Install Management Console

6. Copy License file

7. Configure JVM in IC

.Use sapjvm_5

8. Install JDBC driver

.Configure JDBC driver in IC

9. Create IC Database:

.mxmc-test localhost sa

.mxmc-install

10. Create a new IC configuration

11. Create a new Dispatcher

.set as default dispatcher

12. Create a new Identity Store

13. SAP note 1106354

.Copy files

.Update stored procedures

.Importing SAP-Provisioning framework

Is there anything missing comparing to your system configuration? I did not install the workflow/monitoring components since there are not relevant with importing jobs.

Best regards,

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bin Wang,

I encountered the same problem. The error comes from tags in the XML-MCC Files with date specification.The SAP Provisioning Framework-MCC for instance has a <SCHEDULEDTIME>-Tag on the Job with ID 1619. If you change that date specification to a correct one, the error is gone on that job.

So the solution is: simply change all date specifications on all jobs on which errors occur with for instance: 2006-09-06 11:23:06.73 which is a valid date.

I simply changed all date specifications on all jobs in this MCC-File and the File was imported with no errors.

Best Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Yes, it works with your way! Thanks!

BTW, how did you trace this problem, the error log provides nothing useful.

cheers,

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bin,

thanks for the forum points! Well I traced the problem the hard way. When the log-file said, the problem is on the job, I deleted everything in the MCC-File except the Job and then it was a trial and error with each tag. So I found out it was the date. I actually had the problem with a different MCC-File with other jobs in there that worked so I copied the date specification out of that job.

Hope you can proceed now with your work,

Greetings

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot find this note (1106354) , Does SAP deleted it?

MichaelShea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

It appears that the note has been archived. I would guess that the problems that occured in this thread have been solved in the latest patches and updates to the documentation.

-Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

I'm trying to import the SAP Provisioning Framework mcc file,

and i get "could not import script '63/sap_addCompanyAddress' to identity center.

I raised the Log to Full and I still cannot understand why it fails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

please have a look at Matthias' answer above. You have to change some date specifications on the jobs in this MCC-File. Then it should work fine.

Best regards,

Nils

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a Global script and not a job, it's Tags are <GLOBALSCRIPT> so the problem still occurs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

does the script tell you, on which part the error occurs within the script. The problem I had was also in a complex script but on a job definition within it. So I modified the global script (which is simple XML) to search for the error.

Your global script certainly contains several objects it creates and modifies (like Roles, Jobs, Passes etc.).

Do you know where the error occurs?

Best regards

Matthias

Edited by: Matthias Arlt on Feb 12, 2008 10:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

No it doesn't says on which part.

How did you modified the global script, it's inside the mcc file.

where does this script located?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe we have to go one step back:

1.) You want to execute a mcc file for Indentity Center

2.) This file is from SAP

--> The file itself, does it call another <globalscript> or IS the mcc-file the global script?

Normally the mcc-file is nothing more than a xml-notation (so clear to see in any text editor). When the error occurs in this file you can open it, look for the single parts it contains and then try to execute them one by one. If there is another script called, then we have to regard this one further.

Greetings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I want to import the SAP Provisioning framework.mcc file

2. During this importing I get the global script error.

3. How Do you execute a single part of this XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

ok, just lets try something:

0.) Backup the mcc-file!

1.) open the mcc-file with the notepad (or else)

2.) go to the tag <JOB JOBID="1619"> (there should only be one)

3.) replace the complete Scheduletime-Flag 9 lines below the job-tag with <SCHEDULEDTIME>2006-09-06 11:23:06.73</SCHEDULEDTIME>

4.) replace the complete changed date-Flag 29 lines below the job-tag with <CHANGED_DATE>2006-09-06 11:23:06.73</CHANGED_DATE>

5.) save the mcc-file and execute the script again

Does it work?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed and still no success.

1. Why does the date metters?

2. I think it Doesn't worked because this is a JOB Tag and the problem is with the global script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the job thing was just a try (me and several other people just had problems with this script exactly with the job - why the given date did not work, I don't know!)!

Ok, Pavel, I read your posts over again. My fault: the error actually tells you, where your error is: (apporx.) line 10298 there is a globalscript containing the scriptid 63 and the scriptname sap_addCompanyAddress which is stated in your error. If you would delete the complete globalscript-tag the mcc-file should work fine (but does not help you completely). I once again guess, it is the SCRIPTLASTCHANGE-tag. You might want to try to replace the given tag with <SCRIPTLASTCHANGE>2007-10-02 16:11:22.483</SCRIPTLASTCHANGE>. If the script gives you a error once again check, if it crashes right with the same script (id 63) or another.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.The Date change doesn't worked

2.I deleted this globalscript Tags and Now I get an Error on another globalscript '47/sap_convertFromABAPValidToDate'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, error encircled, not solved! When I look at the globalscript no.63 there are only 3 tags, that can cause errors: SCRIPTLASTCHANGE, SCRIPTDEFINITION, SCRIPTHASH. When the change in date does not work, it might be one of the other two. But that limits my knowledge to alter the (encrypted?) tags "definition" and "hash". The only thing I can offer is to send you my working file from SAP (which should normally look similary to yours).

To proceed fast you could now as well exclude the script no.46 and do that over again until there are no more errors (but gives you less, well needed scripts).

Sorry, can't do more from my side!

By the way which version of identity center are you using? I have 7.0.5896 SP01 (5896-SQL-10.2007)

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please send your file to pavker@gmail.com

2.I checked in the about and the version is 7.0, but this is the last installation version on SAP market place.

3.where Do I get license to the Identity management (I couldn't find it in the "service.sap.com/licensekey" does it a different license?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

did you get further with the files I sent?

I do not know, where to get a (non limited) license file; just got to know that SAP still has no final license programm so you better call your SAP contact person.

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created an OSS message and SAP suggeted to upgrade the Identity Center to Patch2 , I will update you after the upgarde.

Regards,

Pavel Sheynkman.

Answers (0)