Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error when importing SAP Provisioning Framework

Hi,

Has anyone here successfully imported the SAP Provisioning Framework that is provided together with SP1?

I noticed that the there are 2 different files of this SAP Provisioning Framework: one is provided automatically when installing the IDM 7.0 SP1, and the other is provided as an attachment to sap note 1106354.

But I could not import either of them. For the previous one, I got error: <i>Could not update identity center with job '1582/DummyLinkScriptJob'.</i>

And for the latter one, the error is: <i>Could not update identity center with job '1619/UnAssignUserFromSunOneGroup'.</i>

Can anyboby give me some hint, where the problem could be?

Many thanks in advance!

Bin

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Bin Wang,

I encountered the same problem. The error comes from tags in the XML-MCC Files with date specification.The SAP Provisioning Framework-MCC for instance has a <SCHEDULEDTIME>-Tag on the Job with ID 1619. If you change that date specification to a correct one, the error is gone on that job.

So the solution is: simply change all date specifications on all jobs on which errors occur with for instance: 2006-09-06 11:23:06.73 which is a valid date.

I simply changed all date specifications on all jobs in this MCC-File and the File was imported with no errors.

Best Regards

Matthias

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question