Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations for date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a selection screen consisting of two fields......

1. Master Invoice No. and

2. Creation date

My Requirement is when date ranges are used in selection, i need to filter only master invoices that are within this date range.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks and regards,

Girish.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

what fields you are refering for those 2 fields in the selection screen?

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

To filter the master invoices that are within the date range select your data with the where clause checking that the date field should be in select option like :-

select * from from VBAK into itab

where budat in so_date.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a custom table ......ysdtab having the custom field zzmast_inv_nbr and a field erdat.

Can u provide me with a sample code on the validations??

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this link

Reward points if it helps,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi

SELECT zzmast_inv_nbr erdat 
INTO CORRESPONDING FILEDS OF TABLE itab FROM ysdtab WHERE erdat in s_date.

Message was edited by:

Perez C

0 Kudos

hi,

u try like this

select * from ysdat into table itab where erdat in s_date. //// if given date field in screen is a select option

select * from ysdat into table itab where erdat >= l_date and erdat <= h_date. // when u use two parameters for date.

for displaying data in screen in screen goto-> [f6] properties -> add from dictionary -> give ur table name -> select all required fields from that table -> drag n drop on to screen.

in ur flow logic.

TABLES: ZSURESH /// declare ur table here. then it will create a work area for u and using it u can do ur requirements.

if helpful reward some points.

with regards,

Suresh Aluri.