cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Transaction details of Non-Serial # base items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I like to generate a report on Non Serial # base items. I like to have its incoming details (i.e. GRPO Details) and outward details (i.e Sales details). Is there any table which contains the details for these type of transactions like OSRI and SRI1 for Serial # base items.

Hope your kind guidance.

Chintesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chintesh,

If you could ellaborate on what your Report on Non Serial # based Items should have, it will help me guide you in the right direction.

Just "generate a report on Non Serial # base items" does not give us enough info on what you are looking for.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I need report to Submit Custom Dept. for Imported Items. We have two type of items i.e. Sr # base and Non Sr.# base items.

I need the details of GRPO for that non serial # base items i.e. GRPO #, GRPO Dt, Name of Vendor, Quantity

And aginst this import of material how much of them you have sold. For that i have to give Sales Inv #, Inv.Dt, Customer Name and Quantity. These are sales details.

For that there must be transaction log table for these non serial # base items in SAP. Or any either way to fatch this details.

I think this may give you an exaxt idea for my requirement.

You can also help me by chating on my yahoo id on which i am available i.e. sonichintesh@yahoo.co.in and chatting ID is sonichintesh

Thanks

Chintesh

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this one:

SELECT case T0.TransType

when 18 then 'A/P Inv'

when 20 Then 'GoodsRec'

when 15 Then 'Delivery'

when 13 Then 'A/R Inv'

else str(T0.TransType) end 'TransType',

T0.BASE_REF,

T0.CardName, T0.DocDueDate, T0.InQty, T0.OutQty

FROM OINM T0 inner join OITM I on I.ItemCode=T0.ItemCode

Where I.ManSerNum='N'

and T0.TransType in (18,20,13,15)

You can complete the list of transaction types.

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you need the OINM table.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you are in a hurry, try to look for the table in the SDK help files --> tab contents --> click database table references ... --> inventory and production or seach tab function.

Let me know if you still can't find it.

Rgds,