cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-RETAIL - Automatic Future prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know how to change valuation price of article (moving or standard, depending on Price control setting of article) - via MR21 or directly in accounting view of article master. I would like to know what is the best practice for future changes - preparing new price for couple od days ahead. I found transaction CKMPRPN (Maintain future prices), and it updates Future price and date field in article master (or I can change it manually in article master - accounting view).

What I don't like is the fact that when Future price is prepared, you have to run CKME (Release planned prices) on the date that change is planned. What comes on my mind is scheduling CKME program every morning for release to happen early every day.

Is there any better (or any additional) solution to automatize future price changes?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mani.

I am aware of facts mentioned in link you provided. What interest me in that is this (last) sentence:

<b>You can release the new future valuation prices. For more information, see Releasing Planned Prices.</b>

I'd like to get rid of this step, meaning i'd like that future price activates (is released) on the date on its own