cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT JOURNAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

I m configuring the "activity with products" in maintain activity. I have customized the every application what i need to create the activity with products. I need 3 things here.

1) I need to add more fields to my template type. I went to industry specific fields. there I moved all structures to STRUCTURES_GENERATED_FOR_ACTIVITY_JOURNAL . But whatever fields are displaying I m not satisfied with that. I want some specific field like product valid date and product expiry date has to be showned in my activity.

2) Though I had moved alll structures to STRUCTURES_GENERATED_FOR_ACTIVITY_JOURNAL how can I bring back to STRUCTURES_AVAILABLE_FOR_ACTIVITY_JOURNAL.

3) Third thing I created the template type and template for the activity with products. But when I create the "Activity with products" in maintain activity and go to activity journal tab it is showing 1 error that "THERE ARE NO JOURNALS TO BE MAINTAINED FOR THIS ACTIVITY" thogh I had already assigned the product and product category to template in product/defaults values tab and marked on use neither radio button .

If anybody can give me the valuable answer definitely points will be rewarded.

Thanx in advance

Chinmaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

Tring...tring...

Can anybody suggest me any answer?

Thanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody give me the solution of above question?

Thanx

Chinmaya