cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callback for URLs: HR_RCF_SF_URL_CALLBACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anyone know where i can find documentation regarding the URL Callback HR_RCF_SF_URL_CALLBACK. It can be used in E-Recruiting Systems for giving a Smart Form Link an URL-Destination. It is displayed in Smart Forms which are either in PDF format of BSP-Applications or in E-Mail format.

Regards

Mark-André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can you please tell me how did you solve you problem of URL as I am struggling with the same?

Cheers,

Kunjal

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kunja,

the function module is used in sap e-recruiting for rewriting links.

To be used the function module has to be set as url-callback in the control/setting parameters of the smartform. SAP does this for all smartform calls of data overviews.

The function module itself uses a name value table which is put into a global cache and used when rendering the smartform. In the table there has to be the text behind which the link is supposed the be put and the link url itself. When a text (field output) is marked as link in the smartformn the smartform rendering looks into the table for the text (the field content), gets the matching url and puts it in. The table is read from start to end, if a match is found this entry is deleted. This allows you to have different links with same text (e.g. necessary for questionaire links in data overviews) you just have to ensure the correct order in the table.

For data overviews sap fills the cache with all links derived from the smartform interface before calling the smartform. If you get own links in the smartform you have to call the function module again. Be carefull once you call the function module you replace the whole cache. So if you use links from the smartform interface and own one you have to join them into one table and call the function module.

Best Regards

Roman