Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant View Second Page in SAP Script....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created two pages in my Saript. The page p1 points to p2 and p2 to itself. When I run the code I can view only one page. Page p1 has two windows one main and one header window. Page p2 has only one window (which is not a main window) . Is there any setting that I have missed out on? Why cant I view both the windows?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A page(p2) without Mainwindow cannot call itself as Next page.

Revrt back if any issues.

Regards,

Naveen

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you passing any data to the second page non-main window (i.e have u define any data element there and pass the data to it)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I am not passing any data to the second page. It has only text saying 'Thank you' I only want it as the last page. i.e. while exiting a page with thank you should appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you are not filling data in page 1 fully.. i mean P2 will come only if it reaches End-of-page of P1. Otherwise it dont come.

See in the settings you are declaring P2 as next page to P1. So once P1 page is filled with data and the place is not enough (main page should be filled).

Try with displaying more lines in P1 main window... Also P2 should contain main window too....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A page(p2) without Mainwindow cannot call itself as Next page.

Revrt back if any issues.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made the following changes.

1] I deleted the window present in page p2.

2] Then I added main window in it from the existing windows.

3] In the text element of the main window i could see all definitions which were present in main window of p1.

4] I deleted those and made changes according to what I wanted.

But now when I run the program it gives me an error saying

"Element ABCD window MAIN is not defined for form"

I had defined element ABCD in main window of p1 but it got erased as whatever I had in the main window of P1 has been erased and made according changes i made in main window for p2 . How do I define a totally new main window for P1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditi,

Mention page2 in the standard attributes of pages tab in next page block.Tht means this will display the data present in the next page.If we do not have more than one page then mention page1 in the next page block,otherwise mention the next page name.

Hope i am clear.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Harini.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks everyone. I defined the main window in the second page and my problem got solved.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the same issue, can you please help me?

Below are my 2 pages, but I am able to see only FIRST page in output.

on LAST page, I have below windows ;

Please tell me if you want any more info from my side.