cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO EXPORT TO EXCEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS

I HAD A REQUEST FROM MY END USER TO EXPORT SAP ORDER TO MS EXCEL SHEET.

HOW TO DO THAT??

kishore.kia@gmail.com

POINTS AWARDFOR SURE.

KIRAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rama,

U can export the sales order to excel sheet

by going to the document flow click on the perticular document which u want to export in to excel sheet. and click on that document number then system will show the document down and select the document and press the icon export

then system ask you in which format the document should export ( excel or word document ect)

select the appropriate one then system will convert

Reward If Helpful...

Regards....

Praveen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

Goto <b>VA05</b> and execute the report. Now select "<b>List</b>" on top left followed by "<b>Save</b>" and "<b>File</b>".

Here you have the options to convert the SAP data. Choose the required option and save it.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

For header data, VBAK, select required sales order which is u want to upload into excel, go to main menu System > list > save > local file > select spread sheet.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Sorry I am not sure what you mean by saing SAP Order, but if you are intersted in downloading the data on tr-cd VA05, do the following.

From the VA05 display screen, choose

List>Save>File...>Spreadsheet

Defile the save location and file name

You might need to determine encode if necessary.

This should download the Sales Order data to Excel file.

If this is not what you are looking for, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If only item level data is required to be availble in excel then table VBAP may be used.

If Both header and item level data is required then the VBAP and VBAK tables are to be joined either in a query or in ABAP report.

Also check SDO1 report. (System -> List -> Save -> Local File -> Spreadsheet (then specify the location where you want the file to be saved)