cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report - Zone wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client wants the customer to be classified as zone wise (i.e North zone, west zone etc) & also State wise. For this I used the fields in customer master Transportation zone for zone and the field Region for states.

Now if I want to get the Report of Zone wies Sale as well as Statewise sale, is there any standard Report avilable in the system?

Replay

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Through standard SAP, in <b>VF05</b>, you can filter despatch details based on Distribution Channel, Billing category and Billing type. If your documents types are different based on transportation zone and Region, you can generate the sales report through <b>SQVI</b> by Table Join

Tables for Transportation zone : ADRCITY / ADRC

Tables for Region : TA21RZC / TA21RZL / J_1BTREG_CITY

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Billing document is not depend on the Zone.

I tried with ABAP query info set(SQ02) by taking the tables KNA1 - Lzone(Tansportation zone) then VBRK for VBEL & payer,VBRP for MATNR. When I created the query that time it is showing the data is fetching but when I try to execute query it is showing data is not avilable.

Am I making any mistake. Kindly replay

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the VBRP, VBRK and KNA1 tables (in this order). Join VBELN of VBRP and VBRK. Then Join KUNNR-KNA1 with KUNAG-VBRK. The query will work.

Answers (0)