cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing File -to -File scenario.. but in the sender side i have two files.. and Receiver side i have a single file.. that means. i need to merge this two files into a single file... for this i'm using BPM ..

for this i created two Message Mappings...(firstsender-to- Receiver and Second Sender -to - Receiver)

but how many interface mappings i need to create.. two interface mappings menas.. in the BPM Integration process the transaformation step i dont have option to select two interface mappings in the property window..

so, plz give me a suggestion.. how many interface mappings i need to create... and can u telll me the integration process also.. what are the steps i need to take...

thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes babu...u can create a single Intrface mapping...and specify the two message mapping there.Now in the transformation step u can give the interface mapping u have created..it will solve ur purpose.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

you need two create two abstract interface and one outbound inteface and one inbound interface.

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi babu,

Sorry for the wrong reply.

You need to create two Abstract interfaces for your two input messages and one more abstract interface for your output message.

And two outbound interface for two input messages and one inbound interface for your output message.

Create message mapping between your two input message and one Output message. Use that interface mapping in your Transformation Step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need 1 interface mapping consisting of source and target interfaces.

When selecting the message mapping in the interface you can specify both the mapping programs. Use .

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos