thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

Do the following

SPRO

In OP7B,

Create the

Break down time, Ideal time, Change over time as Std value parameters.(copy from SAP001 and name it as Z00001, Z00002, Z00003 resp. and change the description to Break down time, Ideal time, Change over time.

In OP19

Create a new std value key as Z000 copying from SAP1 and assign the above created SV parameter in position 4,5,6.

In work centre

Assign this std value key- Z000 in basic data.

Now create routing and see that this work center is assigned to operation where you want to assign the Break down time, Ideal time, Change over time.

Now create a order and release it.

Goto CO11n and see, you will get these fileds where you can enter the data and save it.

please come back if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I too have the same requirement..in the mean while I found this thread----

In my business I have requirment for having more than 6 activities + 2 activities.

But user agreed to not to calculate the 2 activities but it will only be used as refrence in C011n screen .I mean to say I should have 2 fields in Co11n which behaves as the same as activities in co11n (for just enetering the values).

for ex:

1. setup

2. machine time

3. labour time.

4. Gas charge

5. Power consumption

6. Break time

+

7.Power On time

8.Power Off time.

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Did you find a solution for you problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my business also I have requirment for having more than 6 activities + 3 activities

If you found the solution before, can you give me help.

Best Regards

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bcherif,

I got that. After adding a sub screen in that ask your functional people to activate that through customization. Once the fields appeared then write your code.Post here if you need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is no direct relation between order and downtime, but you can add a SVK «downtime" in work center and you have to maintain the code of reason variance by your downtime reason T code OPK5. Then, you have to do the partially confirmation through co11n or cor6n after that at the end u201Clatest reasonu201D you must to do the final confirmation and save.

I tried this solution and it's ok.

Hope that i answered your question

TG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

Yo ucan check single entry screen settings in IMG. This might answer your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using all the std values?

We have 6 std values which can be used, if you are not using then use them first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you get what i was refering or looking for some other result?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you get my answer? if not pl come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use User Exit CONFPP07 to add own subscreens in transaction Co11N. See also SAP note 540734 (question 8).

Regards,

Sabine

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Trosee,

Hi . I tried with this user exit and activated that sub screen and activated the project. I am not able to see that screen in c011n . Give me some idea where to see that or anything more to activate .

Regards,

Madhu.