cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Link between newly created Wagetype with particular GL Account..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can i link a wagetype " Arrears on Housing loan subsidy " with a particular GL Account?

What precautions to be taken to define a symbolic account..Is it start with Z or any 4 digit number.What should be the AA Type for the particular symbolic account?

Please advice me to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Sai,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

RPCIPE00........in SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create symbollic accounts ...payroll results posted to Fi through symbolic accounts.

Wage types from Payroll (PY) are not assigned directly to accounts in Financial Accounting (FI), but via symbolic accounts. A number of wage types, which the system should post to a specific account in Financial Accounting, are assigned to a symbolic account in Customizing. The symbolic account’s account assignment type determines the type of posting (for example, posting to expense account, posting to receivable account, posting to payable account). The symbolic account is, in turn, assigned to the account in Financial Accounting. If the account in Financial Accounting is an expense account, it is usually assigned a cost element in Controlling (CO). This is used for posting personnel costs (actual data) and for transferring data from Personnel Cost Planning and Simulation (PA-CP).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/f3/21e091110b4e46983af70d772a40b2/frameset.htm

employee grouping for account determination (feature PPMOD)

To see Payroll Posting document use T.code :PCP0

you can see the posted results on the FI side using the t-code FB03.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the reply.Now i defined Symbolic accounts for the particular wage types.I also defined posting charcters of particular wagetypes.But i struck up with ""Assigning Accounts"" node.Should i assign my wagetype ""Arrears on Housing loan subsidy"" in Balancesheet Accounts or Expense Accounts.Please advice me .

Thanks in advance.

SAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai...

check characteristics of similar wage types and assign the accounts accordingly..

If you enter a plus sign in the V column, positive amounts are posted as debits, and negative amounts are posted as credits. If you enter a minus sign in the V column, positive amounts are posted as credits and negative amounts are posted as debits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the advices.

At final i have assigned GL Account with Symbolic accounts in ""Assign expense accounts"" node.How to test weather they are calculating correctly or not.

Thanks in advance.

SAI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finish the posting run.

There you can see all the postings are correct or not..

Use this report

PC00_M**_DKON - Posting to Accounting: Assign wage types and G/L accounts

(** = country grouping) see the report documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the reply.But i am unable to run the tcode PC00_M40_DKON.It s messaging that tcode does not exist.

Please advice.

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Tcode is PC00_M99_DKON and NOT PC00_M40_DKON

---Pranitha