cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the account group

0 Kudos

Hi all,

What ever the fields am keeping as optional, required in the account group are not getting reflected in customer master data. Can anybody suggest the reasons for that.

Regards&&

Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JOSHI WHAT FILEDS UR UR PUTING O'ONAL IN ACCOUNT GROUP'S

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joshi,

Pls save the configuration and then try. You will come to know that you have saved it only when it asks you for a transport number in a new window.

0 Kudos

Thanks for all the solutions....but when ever u said i have done completely and perfectly....then i want to taken the step to post it in SDN..Actually last 2days onwards we are facing this problem....if any one across this help me..

Regards&&

joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the field selection for transaction????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Field selection is not only depends on Account group. It also depends on the transaction you r processing. thats TCODE.

Go to

Img -- FI --- account recevable and payable -- customer accounts-- master dat -- preparation for master data--- define screen layout per Account grp

--- define screen layout per activity

Here we have priority levels

1. Hide

2. Display

3. Required

4. Optional

If you assign a display for tcode XD01 and assign optioal to the account group. any way system only consider the dispplay as its high priority

Reward if helpfull

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the customer you have problem, do you have a parent customer number set in your customer master?

Please check XD03, FD03, or VD03 Company Code > Account management tab > Head Office.

If you see any values in this field, I recommend you check this customer number.

If you have customer number defined in this field, whatever defined for this customer is reflected on the child customers.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check:1

in OBD2 Select your a/c group>click on General data,company code data,sale area data(check all fields)if what are field u make as optional,make it SAVE.

in VOPA..>

Maintain partner det.procedure for CMR

maintain partner functions

partner fn mandatory,not changable (two option is there).check this also

MCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the a/c group assignment in <b>OBD2</b> to the partner function in <b>VOPA</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

well if i understnd you correctly you have kept certain fields optional in account group , and they are not reflecting master data, whcih are the fields you have kept optional ? could you elaborate more on this ...

Plus there are certain fields which are mandatory hope you have not changed those and kept as optional , also do check you are creating the master data in same account group which you have defined.

Cheers

0 Kudos

actually i have defined account group 1001 sold to party...i have changed partner functions and unloading points and contact persons to optional entries......after that while creating customer master with 1001account group what ever i have done the fields optional...here again reflecting mandatory.......so what is the cause for that.....waiting for ur answer....

Regards&&

Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi ,

plz chek once again.i think u did not save that dicument.

other wise it will not happen.

Murli.