cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

can u explain me how can i configure invoicing plan in PO creation time.where i can enter that Invoicing plan type

thanks

alapati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Invoicing plan type configuring u follow this

MM->purchasing -> Purchase Order ->invoicing plan

In this u maintain two types of planning

1. Partial invoicing: total invoice amt should clear at certain intervals.

2. Periodic invoicing plan: invoice amt should clear at regular intervals.

These 2 types u should define

This invoicing plan u can use in

Frame work order doc type & u should have Auto ERS & no GR or None valuated GR only is possible.

When ur creating PO with FO doc type u will find option in INVOICE tab page under items there u can enter invoicing plan type

Based on that u enter some certain data.

So system automatically will allow u to clear that amt & that dates only.

U try it

If it is ok

Points to me

nani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Steps for Invoicing plan

1)Create PO using transaction code ME21N Doc type: Framework order

2) Don't tick GR Based IV

3) Tick GR Non-Valuated

4) Click Invoicing Plan icon and maintain the dates

5) Go to transaction code MRIS

6) First test run ....if you results are OK

7) Remove test run indicator and execute

😎 System automatically generate IV document

Following are necessary customizings and preconditions for using the Invoicing Plan functionality in SAP -

1) You must maintain the settings in Customizing for purchasing (for example, invoicing plan type, date categories, date descriptions, and date sequence proposals). The related path is IMG ---> Material Management ---> Purchasing ---> Purchase Order ---> Invoicing Plan ......

2) The Purchasing document with FO Document Type (Framework Order) must be used. This document type requires that a validity period be entered in the PO header. This specification is adopted in the invoicing plan, provided that this has been predefined in Customizing for the relevant invoicing plan type.

3) The purchase order item must have an account assignment.

4) The Logistics Invoice Verification must be used.

5) The vendor must have agreed to use the automatic invoice creation facility (since we will use automatic settlement to create the invoice). In this case, the 'AutoEvalGRSetmtDel.' indicator must be flagged in the vendor master record.

Furthermore, once Purchase Order is created with order type FO, ensure that the indicators for GR/IR control have been set correctly on the item detail screen. The Goods Receipt indicator may only be set in combination with the Goods Receipt Non-Valuated indicator. The Invoice indicator must be set. For the automatic creation of invoices, the ERS (Evaluated Receipt Settlement) indicator must be also set. A further prerequisite for automatic settlement is that a tax code must be entered in the purchase order

Refer following for more info

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/use-of-invoice-plan-in-sap.htm

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/32/72369adc56d11195100060b03c6b76/frameset.htm

and go to Purchase Order and then Invoicing Plan.

click on the invoice plan.

u will get the details .

Hope it wud have answered ur question

Reward if useful

Aasif