Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Validity Period Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guyz,

I have a few questions,

1) I want to know the roles that are going to expire in this month, suppose say from NOV 1 to NOV 30. Is there any Program or any TCODE that can give me the details.

2) In which table are all the roles that have been created stored. I believe the name of the table starts with "AGR*" , but i dont know which one.

Thanx in Advance

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. This info will be in table agr_users - you can filter on the validity dates (fields from_dat, to_dat)

2. Role data is most easily accessible with table AGR_1251 & 1252. The data for the profiles that give the actual access reside in various US* tables, most notably the USR* ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tables list related to role is :

AGR_1016 Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1016B Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1250 Authorization data for the activity group

AGR_1251 Authorization data for the activity group

AGR_1252 Organizational elements for authorizations

AGR_AGRS Roles in Composite Roles

AGR_DEFINE Role definition

AGR_HIER2 Menu structure information - Customer vers

AGR_HIERT Role menu texts

AGR_OBJ Assignment of Menu Nodes to Role

AGR_PROF Profile name for role

AGR_TCDTXT Assignment of roles to Tcodes

AGR_TEXTS File Structure for Hierarchical Menu - Cus

AGR_TIME Time Stamp for Role: Including profile

AGR_USERS Assignment of roles to users

This will solve your issue.

***********Kindly, follow the best practice of rewarding points ********

0 Kudos

Be aware that not all tables will be in use on most systems, so analyse the info in the tables first, before relying on them.

0 Kudos

can any tell me how to make role valid for a certain period. i looked in pfcg but didnt find anything where i can mention the validity period.

0 Kudos

You can only make it valid for a period of time against a user. This is done in the roles tab of SU01, although I think (haven't checked it) you can do it in the users tab in PFCG too. You need to have PFUD scheduled for this to work properly though.

There is no way in standard SAP of flagging a validity period on a role directly