cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know how the Incoming payment activity works in SAP starting from the invoice raised against a customer for supply of goods or rendering of service

Thanks

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I have a related question..

I have a requirement from my cleint. They have recently implemented SAP CD and they have used Clarification lists for incoming payments. Now we are implementing Accounts Receivable and they would like to use the same Clarification Lists  for incoming payments in AR. Is there any possibility that we can configure Clarification lists in AR?  If not clarification lists, is there other alternative which provided this functionality ?  Please give your suggestions on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nik

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who is Dammah? And why I can't see his reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from what Vijay just said, from raising the invoice through sales order and billing to Payment run in F110 to collect payment from customer, you must note

1. VA01 is within the SD side.

2. Fb70 is direct invoicing in FI

Payment can come in many forms apart from F110 (this is direct debit payment where you run the program, send the payment file to your bank to deduct payment from customer account). There must a presigned agreement with customer or else you just can't direct debit. For F110 to work, go to FBZP and configure all the steps.

3. You can also post manual payment if you receive payment from customer F-28

3. You can also receive payment through lockbox (Flb2) or EFT/ACH etc.

4. You can also use post and clear F-32 or FB05 post and clear of the customer.

If you want detailed steps then let me know.

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dammah

can u send me detail steps at natashaa.singh@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Dammah,

I would appreciate if u make it elaborate or send me a document related to this activity to chony_shravan@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am busy right now but will respond weekend. I have to finish some items for my client.

Please let me know what are the requirement from your client because there are different ways to handle sales. Does your client use SD area or do they want direct invoicing in FI?

And how will payments be recieved, check payment, wire, ACH, direct depositi etc. Please detail so I can respond weekend.

Dammah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dammah,

Hru doing? Even i have a problem in customer ACH. I need to ACH my customers...can i do that via f110?

Ratheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ratheesh:

You can use ACH in F110. What is the problem you are getting?

Post a new question so it will be easier to follow your issue

Vj

Assign points if info helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vj,

My company provides payroll for their clients(customers). AND My problem is, in my company they ACH their customers and send the ACH file to the bank on behalf of the customers. How can I do this in SAP. I need to ACH my customers and send the ACH file to the bank.

Thanks

Ratheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dammah

Can u please let me know where exactly the settings will be done in FBZP for receipts from customer ? what are the core input fields? can u send the configuration settings if possible?

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan:

The settings would be done in the Payment methods in country and payment methods in a company code. Note that confi settings for payment methods for customers and vendors are done in the same place.

The config settings are pretty straight forward.

First configure payments methods in a country, In most of the cases the general payment methods like check or ACH may already have been configured. If not, In payment methods in a country, lets say for check payment method, you would indicate "incoming payments" and payment method classification as check. Ensure that you input the form data, for check use classic payment medium program: input RFFOUS_C.

In payment methods in a company code, all the settings are very straight forward, in form data input: "F110_PRENUM_CHCK"

As I said before, all the settings are straight forward. Just play around the system in the display mode and you'll figure out a lot of things by urself.

Vj

Assign points if info helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know how the Incoming payment activity works in SAP starting from the invoice raised against a customer for supply of goods or rendering of service

plz respond for this

thanks raju

if check how we can do it

if direct invoicing how can we plz explain me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dammah,

Can you please explain the process how we can ACH customers for payment request and automate the direct debit process? I wanted to know the basic type/message type and any special needs for IDOC configuration for sending payment request, receiving payment.

Thanks.

HD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan:

Step 1. Sales T-Code VA01

Step 2. Create an invoice for against the customer T-Code FB70

Step 3. Run the automatic payment program F110 to collect payment from customer

The customer may have indicated that his preferred method of payment is a Payment card (Visa, Amex, Mastercard), F110 will collect the payment. In F110 you will give the parameters like payment methods, customer account numbers, the account numbers that are to be excluded etc...

Step 4. Once the payment is processed, customer's account will be credited.

Step 5. Check in FBL5N for any open items.

Vj

Assign points as a way to say thanks.