cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing doucment is created through T code VF01, but release to accounting not done. I want to these documents list.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ratnesh,

I guess your accounting document is not generated for the respective billing document.if this is the case.

1) Go to VF01 and release to accounting manually .by doing this you will come to know the no. renges are assigned to accounting doc. are not ,if not (system will give you errore regarding no. renges) you need to maintain it.

2) check the basis for account determination I.E. in VKOA if anything is missing there maintain it properly.

3) check your pricing procedure - especially regarding acct key assignment.

hope this will help you.

Querys r welcome.

karnesh

Message was edited by:

karnesh singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear karnesh singh

Thanks for answer, Our many users always miss click on release to accounting. Because of these reason. I want to clear all release.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnesh

If you would like to release Accounting document automatically, goto <b>VOFA</b>, select your billing type and <b>untick "Posting Block</b>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is a common problem in user area as there is every possibility that the users may miss out to the billing document to accounting.

1)If you Want to know the llist of billing document due for release to accounting documents goto vf05.here you will get the list of billing documents due for release.

2)There may also be reasons why this billing document is not sent to accounting

by the system.If this is the case then check for the reason and correct it.then you will be able to post the billing documents into the Accounts.

Please reward points if you find the answers to be usefull.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hi,

It is a common problem in user area as there is every possibility that the users may miss out to the billing document to accounting.

1)If you Want to know the llist of billing document due for release to accounting documents goto vf05.here you will get the list of billing documents due for release.

2)There may also be reasons why this billing document is not sent to accounting

by the system.If this is the case then check for the reason and correct it.then you will be able to post the billing documents into the Accounts.

3)Also try to release the billing document one by one by using tcode VF02.

Please reward points if you find the answers to be usefull.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VF05 and give selection crieteria and select open billing documents

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer but I want all prayer and material. There is no options.