cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller Event not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an event "CloseEvent" in my controller context. When i try to create event handler in one of my views where i need to specify "Event Source" and "Subscribed Event". Iam not able to see the above event in the drop down list. Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujesh,

Go to the properties tab of your view and make sure you have your controller added in the list of 'Required controllers'.

After this, when you create the EventHandler in your view, you will be able to select your controller in the dropdown 'EventSource' and your event in the dropdown 'SubscribedEvent'.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Message was edited by: Nibu Wilson

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that you have added the correct controller.

ie. the one in which you have created the event and not the interface controller or some other custom controller.

Regards

Leena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujesh,

Can you see the Controller name in Event source?

If no, then you have to add this controller in required controller's list for this view. For that go to properties tab for that view and there add your controller in required controller's list clicking on Add button.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik and Nibu,

The controller was already added to the view and the same is being shown in the source.but iam not able to see the event in the drop down list. its empty. what might have gone wrong...? pld help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujesh,

There are two controller with the same name and one of them is your compnent controller and the other one is component interface controller(which written in the bracket along the name). You have to add the component controller not the component interface controller.

If you have added the component controller then it should work.

Regards,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx all...solved the prob..The mapping of the view was not proper with the controller context..