Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workitem disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I haev 2 isssues

1. here we r using 2level approvals, one is FI and 2nd is HR.

FI working fine, when i approve from FI to HR, workitem( FORM) disappeared in HR, i have mentioned latest end 10 min , when i approve from fi to hr workitem getting to HR immediately after 10 min when i refresh Workitem dispaered HR inbox.

and one more issue, when workitem(FORM) in HR any user open that workitem it wants to disappear to other users also in HR, if who opened that form(workitem) only he has that form in his inbox., if he doesnt approve or reject this form again that form to get back to all users who is in HR.

This whole process working fine in FI, but only HR not working ,please help me out anyone Workflow Guru's

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sloved my problem

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gr8t

But did you solve all by your own effort or any helped answers available in our friends replies please give <u><b>REWARD POINTS</b></u>

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But more important, give your solution so others may benefit.

Regards,

Martin

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

Last Lo Null Ani Mentioned that means,

>when i approve from fi to hr workitem getting to HR immediately after 10 min when i refresh Workitem dispaered HR inbox.

?? Disappear SAP INBOX or Woritem ??

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakar Dharmala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inox is there, only Its disappered workitem(Form).

send me reply asap.

thanks

Message was edited by:

Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)First check in your Deadlining outcome branch you have put a process control step or not. Can you please check what is the state of the Workflow Log from SWIA Tcode. If it is getting completed automatically then some deadlining with Process control step has been incorporated.

2)Regarding ur 2nd issue if you expect a workitem will remain in other users inbox after a user has reserved it then this is weird and not possible. Now if someone wants to unreserve the workitem he has reserved then in SBWP(Business Workplac) you have a option to Replace the reserved workitem.

<b>Reward points if useful and close thread if resolved</b>

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arghadip

yes ,i am using process control ,SWIA i checked its completedin workflow log,

should i check any other places FI working fine only HR not working if u have give me email id i will send u screen shots.

reply me asap.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove the process control step as it is making the workitem that is sent to HR either to complete or end in obsolete status.

<b>Reward points if useful and close thread if resolved</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

i removed process control, now workitem holding in HR users inbox, but once open not approved its disapper other users also now, again after 10 min this workitem wants to get back all users if this workitem not processed. we r not geting back this workitem. and time also not refreshing current time.

please send me replly asap with steps to solve it

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all please remove this ASAP tag I am trying to help you.

Please remember workitem if it is reserved by a user it will disappear from others inbox. Now if you want to implement the functionality you wish you have to first decide how many times this deadline step might happen. It is better you do it once otherwise design will become huge.

Solution.

In the latest End tab put a modelled deadline. The outcome name you can give HR manager.

In the outcome you put the same process control step you deleted with workitem of step HR manager where u mentioned Deadline step as obsolete(Action)

After the process control step put the same Manager approval step in the branch and remove the deadline from this new step.

<b>Reward points if useful and close thread if resolved.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did same way but not working.

when workitem(FORM) in HR any user open that workitem it wants to disappear to other users also in HR, if who opened that form(workitem) only he has that form in his inbox., if he doesnt approve or reject this form again that form to get back to all users who is in HR.

This whole process working fine in FI, but only HR not working ,please help me out anyone Workflow Guru's

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already given the answer to this read it carefully my last answer. If FI is working then copy exactly the step of FI into HR and edit the Agent assignment(HR In place of FI). Make sure the processing obsolete outcome is activated in step so that you can use it in process control step.

Thanks

Arghadip