cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7 Install fails with error CJS-30059

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the point of Configuring SLD, the install of PI7 fails with error as below:

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\java.exe.log.

INFO 2007-10-30 18:45:13

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Output of C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath F:/usr/sap/XI7/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/tclmctcutilbasic_ear/servlet_jsp/ctc/root/WEB-INF/classes/ com.sap.ctc.util.ConfigMainExt XXXXXX skzw26x:50000 J2EE_ADMIN XXXXXX is written to the logfile java.exe.log.

INFO 2007-10-30 18:51:13

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk14215\bin\java.exe -classpath F:/usr/sap/XI7/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/tclmctcutilbasic_ear/servlet_jsp/ctc/root/WEB-INF/classes/ com.sap.ctc.util.ConfigMainExt XXXXXX skzw26x:50000 J2EE_ADMIN XXXXXX" finished with return code 0. Output:

TYPE=A<BR>STATE=<BR>INFO_SHORT=IO EXCEPTION: Unexpected end of file from server::<BR>CONFIGURATION=

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:199]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

NWException thrown: nw.configError:

Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Unexpected end of file from server::'.

ERROR 2007-10-30 18:51:13

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Unexpected end of file from server::'.

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2007-10-30 18:51:13 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainDataSupplier with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainDataSupplier was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:719]

showDialog()

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP NetWeaver 2004s Support Release 2 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1155]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

INFO 2007-10-30 20:53:25 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:782]

showDialog()

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainDataSupplier".

Unable to proceed further. Tried aboritng this at thsi point and did manual config but not helping as SLD does start.

Please advise urgently.

Ven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

we have installed PI 7.0 succesfully , I don't think need to set java path for installation.And we have asked abt trigger of java engine right.

using following path we can trigger java engine usr/sap/sid/dvebgms00/j2ee/admin/go.bat

Rgds..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Nice to hear that the install was successful.

Can you pl list down the steps?

I went through several posts that were not answered against CJS-30059.

So may be it will be useful for me and others also.

From what I understand, the go.bat will work only if the Java engine is running.

If the java engine is down, the go.bat (Visual Admin tool) will not load.

Pl correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

I tried this but this is the first and only instance on this machine.

When I try the Skip on first error, it starts the SAPINST gui but does not go to the point where it stopped earlier. So I have to go thorugh the routine of CONTINUE OLD INSTALL.

Again at keydb.xml in the SAPINST directory under program files, as soon as I start the reporcessing, it renames the file as keydb1.xml and creates a new one.

So I aborted at this point and started the manual config of th system but exchangeProfile page is not laoding for me to proceed further. Visual Admin toll loads comfortably and I am able to do the prelim config steps as XI3 Config guide. (I could not find one specific for Pi7). I did a netstat on Port 50000 and it shows the port as LISTENING but the detail it shows appears as 0.0.0.0:50000 instead of showing the IP address:50000. Does it have anything to do with my current issue?

One thing though: I have some IBM WebSphere software installed already on this machine. Do you think that may be having some influence on the Java Engine of SAP?

I added the environment variables in JAVA_HOME, Path and Class Path to reflect

J2SDK14215.

One additional question: is there a process that I can trigger to start the Java Engine?

Pl advise.

Ven.

Message was edited by:

Venkatabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

A quick update to this :

For some reason - after persistent RETRY's - the Configure SLD Step went thorugh successfully but it isnow failing at the immediate next step of Configure UME.

The installation of SAP XI 3 was good in my opinion. I do not know why I need UME, ADOBE Doc servers etc to be configured automatically.

I searched OSS notes but no luck. Typically at one of the OSS notes (search on CJS-30059), SAp says solution will be provided later and use the SKIPERROR process.

Please advise how to overcome this Configure UME part.

-- Ven

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error with the UME?

This is needed as it handles the Java permission/roles for XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

here it is:

ERROR 2007-10-30 21:08:04

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Unexpected end of file from server::'.

ERROR 2007-10-30 21:08:04

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainDataSupplier with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainDataSupplier was executed with status ERROR .

Do i upload the Java.log details also?

-- Ven

Anybody got any idea on this?

-- Ven

Message was edited by:

Venkatabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the SLD is up and running and the CIM data is up to date, open a DOS window and start SAPinst with SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true

Edit keydb.xml, searching for "SAPINST_INST_STATUS". The next ERROR code should be for your error. Change ERROR to OK.