cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User creator in PDP

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

When the PDP is activated, the purchase requisition of ECC is exported to SRM in form of SC, these SC are created by the user of the RFC of process PDP.

I need that the user creator of SC has the user who makes the purchase requisition and not the one of the RFC

Is that possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Yes, this is possible. You can approach this issue using the following options:

<u><b>Optional Solution 1:</b></u>

Ensure that the RFC Destination for SRM set in ECC is set to a trusted system and not as non trusted system. This will ensure that the Purchase Requsition is created by the requisttioner ID (Dialog User) and not the the Background RFC user. However, certain clients might have an issue with this workaround solution. Generally, i dont see an issue with SRM being a trusted system for ECC. (The System belonging to one single customer)

<u><b>Optional Solution 2:</b></u>

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and flip the requistioner ID field in the S/C to the Requisitioner from R/3. The created by field will however remain the same as the RFC User ID.

However, as a workaround, you can educate your end users to search the PDP S/C by the requisitioner ID field !

Pls assign points for usefull answers !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just some additional details for workaround 2 suggested by Sandeep.We have tried the same at our place and its very much easy to change the SC data in SRM as per the R/3 PR data through the BADi "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI".

You can ame an RFC call to R/3 and get the PR details using the PR no(field-->EXT_DEMID) in the SC and then replace the Requisitioner ID with the User id in the R/3 PR.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep:

We tried using Option 1, but our reqts do not go to SRM now. Get an error 'No valid requester found for user 0013'.

We have both the RFC destinations as trusted systems.

Any clues ??

Thanks

-Bakulesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Sundeep, Disha thanks a lot.

i assign points for both.