Can some one help me why this error is coming up

Thanks

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

I think that value of the category FIDCMT/FIROLL not allowed. Check the value of the same and then try to post

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, but I did not understand what you try to say. Can you explain a little bit more?

Sorry again,

Mario Reyes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

You are posting the IDoc right.

Check the value for the field FIDCMT/FIROLL...

The value for this which you are sending might be wrong value

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply Ramesh,

I'm trying to post the FIDCMT IDoc, and when it arrives to our R/3 system (ECC), It's not posted and the IDoc's status is 51 with message: "Posting with message category FIDCMT/FIROLL is not possible"

I check the structure of basic type FIDCMT01 and there is not field FIDCMT nor FIROLL.

Any Idea?

Regards,

Mario Reyes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

I checked the error status 51, this status is shown when there is wrong data or missing data.

What you can do is,

1. Create the document manually on R3 system and compare the values from document with the data what you are passing, then you will get an Idea!

2.reprocess the inbound error idoc using bd73. Set the breakpoint for "message" and see what value that R3 expects which is different in XI message mapping or payload from SXMB_MONI. (source : some forum discussion)

regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mario,

If I am not wrong "FIDCMT" is your message type against basic idoc type FIDCMT01.

Check your inbound partner profile and check the process code assign to parner profile..

You can debug idoc psoting using TC :WE19.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Answers (0)